English MCQ Question Solution:
1. Even as a child, sleep – Sumana
2. I am looking forward to – you
3. The tall gentleman – by the door is the bank manager
4. The building is made – bricks.
5. The bullet train travels – 200 miles an hour
6. The expression ‘distinctive qualities means those qualities of a person which —
Ans: make him/her different from others
7. Which is synonym of the word incredible?
8. Choose the opposite word-
9. Find the misspelt word-
10. The word paradigm means-
11. What does the sentence mean?-
Salman is one of the richest persons in the town
Ans: Very few persons in the town are as rich as salman
12. Choose the right sentence –
Ans: Who does the book belong to?